Get the power of a Certified California Lawyer Referral Service to assist you with disputes!
LegalMatch California will stand behind you and your choice when using a LegalMatch California lawyer. We sincerely hope and believe that you will never have any problems with our members. However, if a dispute does arise between you and the lawyer you hired through LegalMatch California, our customer service experts will act quickly to help resolve any misunderstandings. If that fails, we will refer you to voluntary arbitration. If you get a judgment in your favor through arbitration and the lawyer you hired through LegalMatch California does not pay it, LegalMatch California will reimburse you up to $1000 for any judgement fees you can’t collect.
To take advantage of our Satisfaction Guarantee, you must:
- Be referred to the lawyer through LegalMatch California.
- Notify us immediately upon hiring a lawyer, providing the name of the lawyer you hired.
- Notify us immediately in case of a serious dispute with your lawyer and opt to try to resolve it through our channels first, before going to the courts or bar associations.
- Agree to voluntary arbitration, along with your lawyer, if our customer service experts cannot help resolve the problem.
- Obtain an arbitration judgment in your favor and make a good faith effort to collect.
To submit a complaint about LegalMatch California or regarding a lawyer we refer to you please email us at Feedback@LegalMatchCA.com or call us at (415) 946-3744. You can also submit any unresolved complaints to the California State Bar, provided you do so in writing and supported by factual information that demonstrates a violation of State Bar of California Lawyer Referral Service or other applicable authority rules.